Friday, November 6, 2009

Invitation to Thanksgiving Dinner

Here is the invitation that I had just completed to invite my family to Thanksgiving dinner when the phone rang. It was my son saying that he and my daughter-in-law had decided they wanted to host Thanksgiving dinner this year. They moved into their new house in March and haven't been though any of the holidays there yet. So with some reservation, I agreed. Luckily I hadn't printed the inside yet, so I will just save them for another occasion. Or, maybe next year. The invitation uses all Papertrey Ink supplies except the wooden button. Stamps used are: 2009 Autumn Tags set and the Sentiment is from the Warm Hospitality set. Thanks for taking a peek.

16 comments:

Rita said...

Val, that card is stunning! I love the autumn papers. Fall colors are my favorite. Thanks for the inspiration!

Barbara Schram said...

What a lovely design! Wow and now...a whole year ahead for 2010!!! LOL Take good care!

Leah said...

This is beautiful, love how the circle tag over laps the sentiment...hope you have a good time not hosting, at least you won't have to clean!

Unknown said...

Nice card..is lovely!

Diane Jaquay said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Looks like an excuse to have a fall party to me ;)

Liz said...

Absolutely amazing card!

Cammie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your stitching is wonderful!

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I love that paper and the tag is a perfect match!!

peggysue said...

Very pretty! I like the mixture of papers on the front with the stitching. Nice and Fall-ish. Good for any year, so next year, the following year, all good!

IamDerby said...

Beautiful! Who wouldnt want to get this?

B said...

So pretty! Invite me! I'd love to come!

BethieJ said...

Val this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love everything about it!!!! The PP, the colors..the stitching.. ok I know you get it! HA!! Beautiful!!!

Sherry said...

Just beautiful!

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful!!!!!! The colors are perfect and I love the design!

anya said...

Val, this is stunning! I love everything about it! Great design - shows off that gorgeous paper! :)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

So cute, love the stitching!