Monday, November 16, 2009

GSS Entry

Well, I didn't win anything again. Here is one of my entries in the Guest Star Stamper contest over at Papertrey Ink. I made this recipe book for my step-daughter as she and her boyfriend just got an apartment. She has always liked several of my recipes growing up and has recently asked me for some. I thought for Christmas I'd put together this little gift set which includes the recipe book (with some of my recipes written in) and the matching tote. The tote holds a wire wisk, a spatula, some measuring spoons and some wooden spoons. The stamp set used is called Fruitful. I really like how you can build different fruits to use. I also used my Bind It All machine to create the book. Hope she likes it. Thanks for taking a peek.

10 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

I had seen this in the gallery; I think it's just WONDERFUL! I love how colorful it is :)

peggysue said...

That is a sweet gift set!

Linda W said...

Great project Val. I love the tote. What a great gift with the recipes! Keep entering. You have wonderful ideas!

Ted said...

Val, I can't imagine her NOT liking such a great gift! I love the colors you chose and you're inspiring me to take out my Fruitful set and put it to use! :) Nice job!

anya said...

Love it! Great job!

B said...

What a wonderful set!

IamDerby said...

What a fabulous gift, I would love this!

Terri said...

I saw this in the gallery and thought it was great. I also thought your wreath card was brillant! I thought either of them should have been a winner. Hopefully you will at least get an honorable mention. You deserve it.

BethieJ said...

Val I LOVE this!! It turned out soooo CUTE! she is gonna LOVE it!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Val. Great to see you again is such a short time. Love, love, love the projects on your blog! See you again soon. Jane