Friday, November 13, 2009

Bellariffic Friday card

This week's challenge at Stamping Bella was "Anything Goes" for Beffariffic Friday. I've had this cute VW bus stamp for a bit and thought it would be the perfect time to color it up. I used Prismacolors and gamsol to color it up. The patterned paper is my most favorite ever, Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket in the 6x6 paper pack. I really wish you could see this one in person as the colors came out so much better than the camera can pick up. The polka dots are all glittery and the headlights are covered with Crystal Effects Hope you like it.

8 comments:

B said...

How fun! Love that you paired the VW bus image with the Early Bird paper!

IamDerby said...

I love this! What an adorable image.

Serendipity said...

SWEET!!! Perfectly captured 70's theme - love it!

Mara Campbell said...

This is SOOO fun!! I love your paper choice and that VW is just too cute. Great job with the coloring!

Anonymous said...

Oh My gosh...that is just so cute Val! Love it!
Marsha

peggysue said...

That takes me back! Wow, how cute!

Lee said...

How gorgeous is that VW?! Real 70's...so fun.

Melissa said...

So cute! I love that image!!