Monday, November 30, 2009

Bella Friday Post (on Monday)

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderful, with time spent with family and friends. Also had a little r&r up at the cabin for the weekend. Did a bit of Black Friday shopping but not much to speak of.

Here is my card from the Bellariffic Friday post. It was a sketch challenge and here is my interpretation of it. I used Snowbunny Bella for the main image colored with prismas and gamsol. I also used some sparkle fluff for the white furry parts of her coat. The background paper was made from Snowflake Serenade (one of my all time favorites) by Papertrey ink. The paper and ink are also from Papertrey Ink. The swirl stamp is from an old Technique Tuesday set. Thanks for taking a peek today.

6 comments:

BethieJ said...

Val this is DARLING!! I need to get me some more Bellas!!! :)
Have a GREAT day!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

She is just so cute! I'm going to have to get some Bellas as well.

anya said...

Val your coloring is so fantastic! I love this cute Bella all dolled up. The background snowflake paper is fab too!

B said...

Darling! :) The snowflake paper is fab!

Mara Campbell said...

This is soooo pretty! I love that stamp!

All your other posts are wonderful, I like what you've done with the timeless templates. I'm behind on my blog commenting but want you to know that I love your stuff!! Glad you had a great holiday weekend!

Ted said...

Val, how cute is this! What wonderful colors... blue and white are PERFECT together this time of year. :) (I just got done with a blue/white challenge at my site www.fctsc.com :)) You did a beautiful job! :)