Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For the Kids.

That's the title of this weeks challenge over at Stamping Bella. I used their Planets and Galaxies stamp. While this is not one of my better cards, I love the image. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and I think it goes perfectly with that image. When my boys were little, I used to tell them that I loved them to the moon and back and now I say it to my grandson. The wild and crazy paper is from the Lime Ricky collection from Basic Grey. Thanks for taking a peek.

8 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I just love the bright colors and that image is out of this world!!!

anya said...

What a bright, fantastic card Val! Your coloring gets me every time - great job!

peggysue said...

that is some wild and crazy paper, but it goes so well with the image and the sentiment, it is so much fun when you can combine different elements from different companies to create a card that just comes together, isn't it? I bet the grandkids really liked it.

BethieJ said...

Val I LOVE this..it is sooo CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Val! I love that saying "I love you to the moon and back" So true.
Marsha

Lee said...

Such a bright, happy card!

IamDerby said...

This is adorable! Kids will love it.

Leah said...

What a fun card! The bright colors are just perfect, love it:)