Thursday, October 1, 2009

Papertrey Princesses Challenge

This is the second post of the day. Be sure to scroll down if you want to see the first card.

Today is October 1 and that means it's my turn to post the challenge. My challenge for this time around is to use the very FIRST PapertreyInk set you ever bought. My very first set was Little Lady. I just loved the Lady Bug and the unique way she went together. Coincidentally on this card I used my very first PTI set as well as the most recent set I just purchased from PTI, Vintage Labels. I also used my black Spica pen to give the dots a bit of shimmer and used some glossy accents on the popped up wings. Hope you enjoy the card and can't wait to see what you all do with the challenge.

9 comments:

B said...

What a fun challenge and great card!

Melissa said...

This is so cute! Great challenge!

peggysue said...

That ladybug is adorable. I remember when that set came out but I never did buy it. I do remember my first PTI set and I will have to pull it out, thanks for the challenge.

anya said...

What a fun challenge! I can't wait! Your card is adorable, too! :)

IamDerby said...

Great challenge Val and adorable card! I think my first set was the one with the snowflakes and the big words peace and joy.... name is escaping me. Hopefully I will get some crafting time today.

Mara Campbell said...

I love the butterfly!! And great challenge!

Serendipity said...

Love the combo of both stamp sets - very nicely done!

Unknown said...

Great challenge and cute card. Love the black and red.

Now off to see what I come up with.

BethieJ said...

Oh this is so CUTE.. and a GREAT challenge!!