Sunday, October 11, 2009

2 Holiday Cards.

Today I'm posting two cards to show my cropping group. We are all getting together to crop on the 24th. (They all scrapbook and I stamp). They have asked me to show them how to stamp and color so I will be "teaching" during the crop. The two cards I'm posting are examples of the images they will be able to color. Of course they will be able to choose their own color combinations. Both the images are from http://www.stampingbella.com/. They have great images for coloring. I have used Prismacolors and Gamsol to color the images. I've also used lots of glitter and sparkle. The Three Trees card uses patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket Holly Jolly Collection and the Minty Coffee Cup uses last years Basic Grey Wassail Collection. Hope you enjoy the cards. Thanks for taking a peek.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

These are beautiful! Great job and I'm sure your group will enjoy learning from you!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty, love the coloring. Wish I was able to come to your crop class! Have fun sharing your talent.

IamDerby said...

Love that tree card! Such great colors!

the Provident Woman said...

Those are great cards!

Amanda said...

i'm excited to make those!!!!

peggysue said...

Those are fabulous cards. I love that teacup! You did a great job and I like the rather non traditional colors on the first card.

Dana said...

The teacup card is gorgeous! SO many deisn elements that I couldn't stop looking! Can I join your class?! *grin*

BethieJ said...

Val both of the cards are BEAUTIFUL! your group is gonna LOVE making them!! (yeah for you teaching them and helping them find a NEW ADDICTION! LOL!)
Have a GREAT day!

Leah said...

Oh! I really love both of these, the colors and papers are so elegant, beautiful.