Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Card

Here's a card I did while playing around with some stamps I purchased at a stamp show last summer. Of course, I can't for the life of me remember the brand of stamp right now. It was a whole Halloween set of this Haunted House image and several other Halloween images. I colored this one with just a bit of prismacolors. The roof and bushes were paper pieced. I also used a Spica Pen for the glow in the windows. The Patterned Paper is Basic Grey's Eerie line. Love that paper pack. Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very fun Halloween card!

B said...

Such a fun and festive Halloween card!

IamDerby said...

Oh my, this so adorable! I love it!

Lee said...

Lovely colouring in on your cards. I haven't tried any type of colouring yet. Maybe it's time to give it a go!

peggysue said...

Very cute, the windows do glow very nicely!

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

What a cute card!

I just got your comment on my blog asking about the notepad.. It's the notepad that they gave to everyone who went to CHA. Nichole said that they should have enough to give to each person who orders cardstock within the next 8 weeks. Hope that clears it up. :)

BethieJ said...

Val what a FUN Halloween card! I love that image..and that BG PP is perfect!! (so love that line!)

anya said...

Your coloring is out of this world! Fantastic job - I love it!

Cheryl said...

That paper is great, and I love the spiders! Great card.

Sherry said...

I just love it...especially the spiders!