Monday, October 26, 2009

For the Hostess

This past Saturday was our group crop. We had so much fun just talking and creating and of course eating. It's really amazing how such a diverse group of 16 ladies ranging in age from the mid 20's to the early 60's can all become such a great group of friends and all get along so well. Our hostess this time was Judy and I made this card for her to thank her for all the hard work she did putting everything together. The card uses Flowahbella and the Indian Summer paper from Basic Grey. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I used prismacolors and gamsol to color her up. Of course a bit of glitter to ad some sparkle. Thanks for taking a peek.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I love those colors!

peggysue said...

Very pretty layout and colors, like the button ttreatment.

Judy said...

I LOVE my CARD!!!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love your cards, the images are so cute. Great job!

anya said...

Very pretty! What great colors!

Mara Campbell said...

cute cute!! I love the fancy edges!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Val.. I bet she LOVE it.. I so love those Bella stamps!!!

B said...

So pretty! Love the colors and the layout!

IamDerby said...

super cute! fab coloring.