Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Papertrey Ink Princesses Challenge

Sorry for not being a very good blogger lately. I think my mojo is on summer vacation. Plus since I live in a cubicle all day at work, I find it hard to stay inside when I get home from work on such nice days. I'd much rather be outside. Today we are going to be in the 90's, unusually hot for here.


On to the card for today. Our challenge this time was to create a card using this image. It is a place mat and napkin set from Amy Butler.








Here is the card I made using the inspiration piece. I'm not really liking this card at all, and I really had a hard time with the challenge. Like I said, I think my mojo is on summer vacation. The stamp set I used on this card is "Spiral Bouquet" by Papertrey Ink. The background paper is from K.I. and the flower is from Prima. The fringe is from my stash of ribbon.
Thanks for taking a peek at my blog today. I hope everyone is having great weather and can get a chance to get outside and play.

6 comments:

peggysue said...

Wow, what a job you did! That card follows the challenge so well, I don't think I dare try one myself now!

Diane said...

Good job on completing the challenge in such a beautiful way! I'm still trying to decide what to do.

B said...

Man, you did such a good job with this challenge! :) Love it!

BethieJ said...

Val I think it turned out really pretty.. the colors are lovely!!!

Katy Myhre said...

Great job on the challenge! I love your take on it!TFS

Mara Campbell said...

Absolutely beautiful!!