Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

I actually have a free afternoon here at work. The boss has gone home for the day early so that means I'll get to leave a little early too. Yipee!

It's really been a pretty boring day. Just the usual paperwork here at the office. I really need to win the lottery. I say that alot, don't I? I'd rather be home playing with my scrap and stamp stuff or out on the road traveling somewhere.

I think my "Bucket List" is probably the same as most. My main goal is to visit all 50 states before my time comes. I have about half of them done and hope to get at least another one or two in before the end of the year. It's really hard when you only have three weeks to use through the whole year. I think the American work force really needs to adapt the European views of vacation and family. The Europeans get at least six weeks a year as they place a higher priority on family time. I do work for a German owned company, however us workers here in the United States don't get to benefit from the six week rule only the German facility gets the time off.

Oh well, maybe some day I'll get to retire and spend my days traveling.....One can dream.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

here, here!!!

I bet the work force would be much happier too.