Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Papertrey Princesses Challenge #7

This time it is Diane's turn to post the challenge.  Her challenge was to use spring clothing colors to inspire us or to use her colors of Pink, Black and White as inspiration.  Pink, Black and White just happens to be one of my favorite color combos so it was the perfect challenge for me.

For this card I used the new Mat Stack die from Papertrey Ink as well as the flower stamp from the Baby Button Bits set.  This was a super easy card to make.  Hope you like it. 

Thanks for taking a peek and letting me know what you think.

14 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

This is so pretty! Love your colors. Liking how there are so many images that work with the Mat Stack die.

Dana said...

I love the black floss on the buttons Val. and the awesome ribbon is PERFECT for this challenge! Greta card.

B said...

Stunning with the pink! Love the black floss for the buttons and the ribbon is the perfect touch!

Mariah said...

So pretty! Love the ribbon and the button...and the use of the die. It is on my next must-order list!

Rhonda said...

Love the mat stack with this image. Oh so pretty.

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Raspberry Fizz and Black and White Basics. Niiiiiice. Great card!

BethieJ said...

LOVE this Val!!! Such a GREAT card and color combo!!!

Mara Campbell said...

this is super pretty!! I just love that ribbon and the tied bow!!

Jill said...

How pretty! Love the color combo!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the combination of that paper with the image and polka dot ribbon!

Diane said...

Oh my, I love your card! So glad my challenge inspired you and you were able to make such a great work of art. The "pop" of pink is fantastic!

IamDerby said...

I love this! The perfect color combination!

Leah said...

Fabulous! Love the color combo and how you left the stamped image uncolored, lovely!

Melissa said...

So pretty Val! I love this graphic stamp with the color scheme!