Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Papertrey Princesses Challenge #3

This time it was Michelle's turn to post the challenge.  Her challenge was for us to color on our project.  This birthday card was made using a stamp by Stamping Bella.  I love using their stamps for coloring.  The patterned paper is Basic Grey - Nook and Pantry.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's, Piece of Cake set.  I used Copic Markers to do the coloring.  The ribbon is from my stash.  For the scallop border, I used the newly released scalloped dies from Papertrey Ink.  This is the medium scallop. 

Thanks for taking a peek, I'd love to hear what you think.

8 comments:

BethieJ said...

Val this is so CUTE! What a fun image.. and I LOVE the colors you used!!!

Cheryl said...

Very cute card! It reminds me of my parents' kitchen growing up...:)

Belinda said...

How cute! Love the image and you did such a great job with the coloring!

Melissa said...

This is so great! I love your coloring and that paper is perfect!

Diane said...

What a fun card! The coloring is great and I love that image!!!

ashjoy said...

Very cute! And love the bright colors.

anya said...

Great card, Val! Love the cute little over! Fab color scheme, too! Good to see you gettin' crafty! :)

IamDerby said...

Love this! That yellow oven is perfect!