Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boss' Birthday Card

Well, today is my boss' birthday. He is always a witness to my friend/co-worker and I comparing cards and stamps and shopping trips. He told me a while back that he expected a handmade card for his birthday. So here is the card he's getting. I made him with Beerafella from Stamping Bella. The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket. I used a bit of glitter to make the ice sparkle and some Crystal Effects on the beer bottles for a bit of dimension. Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Lee said...

Great card. Your boss is going to love it.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Great card, and awesome coloring!

B said...

Fun card! :) Hope your boss has a lovely bday

Anonymous said...

Hey Val,
What a perfect guy card! Great job. Love the beer!

Marsha

Melissa said...

What a great male card!

Cheryl said...

This card pulled together so nicely!

Dana said...

LOL! I'd never seen Beerafella before...he's great! And your coloring job makes him looks perfect Val. I'll bet your boss was tickled to death!

BethieJ said...

Val this is FANTASTIC! your boss is gonna love it!!

IamDerby said...

Great card! I suck at manly cards so its always nice to see them so well done on other peoples blogs.