Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another 2 Card Day - Including a Bella

Two more cards to look at today. One is for a wedding we are going to on Saturday and one is for my DIL as she is getting a Wii Fit for mother's day.





This first card uses a dollar stamp I found at the grocery store. (It was a great find) Sorry I can't remember the manufacturer. The paper, ribbon and ink are all from Papertrey Ink. The button is from my stash and the hemp twine is from CTMH.






Funny, when Bella's came out, I wasn't a huge fan. Then one day, I saw a card and it just clicked. I fell in love with them. They are really fun to color using Copic markers. This is Weighwatchabella from Stamping Bella. I thought she would be a perfect match to go with a Wii Fit game. The cardstock, Ink, button and ribbon are all from Papertrey Ink. The patterned paper is Basic Grey - Mellow collection. The flowers are from Prima. Brads are from my stash. I also used a Cuttlebug embossing edge folder.
Thanks for taking a look at my cards.

8 comments:

Lee said...

A very classy wedding card and an appropriate, fun card for your DIL. Good job on both of them.

Dana Gustafson said...

Cute cards. So elegant for the wedding and darling for the wii fit mother's day. I love that new Bella!

Diane said...

These are both great!

whoistracy said...

So cute! I love the look of Bella stamps, just haven't bought any yet. Don't know if they're "for me" or not.

Cheryl said...

Both cards are wonderful. I love how you can make two different styles look so good. The top one is so soft and pretty, and the bottom one is so much fun. I'm sure she'll love it.

BethieJ said...

Such CUTE cards Val! Love them both.. that bella is so fun! I have one of her stamps.. I need more! LOL!! Great cards!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes for My Amanda!!

B said...

Love love love the cards! Man, you have a variety of styles! ;-) Elegant and fun!

Rebecca said...

I love your Bella card and the other one, too. I love the way that stamp looks. It's a great silhouette.